Friday, May 8, 2009

Jesus changed my life - F

I attended Sunday School on & off as a child. I believed in God but did not know Jesus as my Savior. Throughout my teenage years, 20’s and early 30’s, I felt there was something missing in my life. I couldn’t put a finger on what it was, but I continued my search. Finally, at age 35, I found what I’d been searching for and everything else fell into place. I asked Jesus to come into my heart and be my Lord and Savior. It was He who had been missing all those years in my life. Even though I can never make up for those lost years, He has given me a heart for children and the burning desire to share Him with them. It is my prayer to help children know, love, and serve Jesus Christ while they are young so they will have His loving arms to hold them, guide them, and comfort them as they grow. He has given me a peace in my life like I’ve never known before and continues to love, guide and forgive me each and every day. I know I will spend eternity with Him in Heaven.

No comments: